Quantity Surveying, Bill of Quantities, Tender documents & Contract preparation
- Analysis of Rates based on Standard Data Book of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and State Schedule of Rates.
- Preparation of Preliminary Project Estimates for Feasibility.
- Preparation of Detailed Cost Estimates for Detailed Projects Report (DPRs).
- Preparation of Bid documents for item Rate Contracts, EPC Contracts, Annuity/BOT Projects this includes preparation of Request for Qualification (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP),Conditions of Contract/Contract Agreement.
- Preparation of Technical Specification based on Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRT&H) Specification.
- Preparation of additional Technical Specifications for the items for which specifications are not contained in the Ministry of Transport and Highways specifications for Road and Bridge works.
- Providing help to Client / Employer for Bid evaluation and formation of Contract Agreement.
- Scrutinizing change of Scope, variations for Independent Consultant/Independent Engineer projects and assist engineer for recommending these for approval to Employer.
- Providing assistance to Team Leader/RE/Site Quantity Survey Wings for finalisation of Final Payment Certificates, preparation of Completion Reports and advising Site on Contract administration matters like Extension of Time, Claims etc.