Construction Site without accidents will save precious resources, money and time. For timely completion of the Project, the implementation of good Safety practices is a must.
Lal Associates undertakes good EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) audit for large and complex projects where in safety team identifies the various risk involved in project and proposes the mitigating plan. Following are the details:
- Establish minimum EHS standards for the project.
- Deploy resources required to ensure safe working atmosphere
- Suggest fall protection system
- Establish risk assessment and mitigation plan
- Establish safe working method statements for critical activities
- Check various permits to work
- Regular inspections to identify & correct unsafe situations
- Conduct consistent awareness programs
- Give task related instructions to workers
- Conduct regular safety meetings with engineers & labour
- Establish effective emergency evacuation system